Lyndsey Leach Photography
Colorado Wedding Photographer
COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
now that you’re engaged, don’t you love all the unsolicited advice you are getting?!
DON’T DO THIS.
YOU CAN’T FORGET TO INVITE GREAT AUNT BESS! (YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT IS NOT ACTUALLY RELATED TO YOU)
OR MY FAVORITE…
GETTING TEXTS FROM YOUR OLD HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND YOU HAVEN’T TALKED TO IN 10 YEARS WHO IS PRYING TO GET AN INVITE WHILST TRYING TO SELL YOU SOME FUGLY LEGGINGS AND “CONSUMABLE” ESSENTIAL OILS #BOSSBABES
Looking for SOME inspo?
Some awesome couples doing their thing.
it’s your day. PERIOD.
don’t listen to all the bullshit.
spend the day how you want to!
THIS IS THE ONLY LEGIT ADVICE I CAN AND WANT TO GIVE YOU IS THIS:
YOUR WEDDING DAY DOES GO BY IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE (CLICHE BUT TRUE). MAKING SURE YOUR DAY IS DOCUMENTED IS A NO BRAINER AS IT WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKED LIKE.
IF YOU HIRE THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER, THEY WILL TELL THE STORY OF THE DAY AND BRING YOU BACK TO HOW IT FELT.
THAT MAKE YOU
ALL THE FEELS
some kind words
“Taking the photos was such a fun experience!”
““We had the pleasure of having Lyndsey photograph our wedding and she was amazing! I loved her structure and also her ability to remain calm and flexible. She was open to suggestions and made the process so smooth. She made taking the photos a fun experience and she is such a gem!” – Corey + Jessi
“You have already found your wedding photographer”
” I can’t express in words how thankful I am for the beautiful photographs that Lyndsey took of my Halloween Wedding!!! (but i’ll try.) She is professional and friendly. Our families are from the other side of the country, so she made sure to capture a bunch of family photos – which we love! All of the candid shots were creative and flattering! If you are reading this, you have already found your wedding photographer.” – Krystan + Ray
“blown away by the Professionalism, helpfulness, and calm demeanor”
“Andrew and I (wedding planner and bridal party) were blown away by Lyndsey and her team’s professionalism, helpfulness, and calm demeanor throughout the day.” – Kelly + Andrew
How do you envision your day?!
Are you one of those people that
sees yourself being surrounded by 200 of your closest family and
friends in the mountains somewhere? Or maybe you would prefer
keeping it a smaller more intimate group at the local venue or
park? I am an experienced documentary style wedding
photographer based out of Denver…
whatever your dream day looks like, I would love to be a part of it!
What it’s like to work with me for your wedding from start to finish:
5. Wedding Day – I take a documentary approach to the day. I am hands on when I need to be, especially when it comes to guiding you for portraits, but I am there to capture the day in whatever fashion that looks like and not to change things. I focus a lot on those little moments and everything that makes your day “your day”. We talk about this in our first meeting, but if you really prioritize your family being there, spending time with your best friends from growing up, and/or lots of laughs/drinks/fun, etc.. Those are things that I am looking for and want to make sure that I capture that and your connection.
6. Sneak Peeks are sent to you within 72 hours of your wedding day!
7. The rest of the photos will be delivered to you 4 – 8 weeks later. I really strive to get them done as soon as I can, but October is the peak busy season and I don’t want to rush them just for the sake of getting them done. I will give you updates so you aren’t waiting around just wondering when you will be getting them. Everything will be delivered digitally, through an online gallery, Pic-Time. You will be given a link and you can share the link with friends, family, etc. You will be able to download all the high-resolution images straight from the gallery. It is also connected to a print shop so ordering prints and products should be pretty easy and straightforward.
8. I will schedule a call with you both when I am finished. I really like to be a part of everything photography, from start to finish, so we do a little “reveal celebration”. It’s supposed to be fun and kind of a date night for you two. We will spend about 30 to 45 minutes together, going over your gallery and the photos. Included in the gallery will be your initial album design (all of my wedding collections come with an album) which we briefly go over.
national park wedding photographer | Colorado National Parks
The Great Sand Dunes National park wedding photographer
Rocky Mountain National Park Wedding Phootgrapher
Black Canyon of the gunnison wedding photographer
What is a documentary style wedding photographer and what are the differences in the types of work?
1. I document the day how it is – I don’t interject unless I need to.
2. I help with “posing” when it comes to family portraits and I guide my couples for their portraits but I purposefully like to remain a fly on wall.
3. I focus on moments and the emotions that are happening around me at all times.
4. There are 3 main types of wedding photography – documentary, editorial, and traditional/fine art. Editorial, in the simplest way put, is posed portraiture, similar to what you would see in a fashion magazine. Traditional or fine art weddings are just what it sounds like – posed portraiture, lots of direction, very traditioaal.
I am going to take a wild guess here and make the
assumption that you are wedding planning? Maybe it
is for your own wedding? Maybe it is for your family
member or best friend?
I have put together some resources and some “food for thought” that
are great for wedding planning. CLICK HERE
VENUES THAT ARE BEING FEATURED ON THE BLOG RIGHT NOW
UMBRELLA BAR AND TEN PEAKS
CRESTED BUTTE, CO
Mt. Princeton Hot Springs
The Tapestry House
Ft. Collins, CO
COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | VAIL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHer
DENVER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | Boulder WEdding PHOTOGRAPHer
GOLDEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | Ft. collins wEDDING PHOtOGRAPHer
BRECKENRIDGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | colorado WEDDINGS
“keeping it a smaller more intimate group at the local venue or